Baird is strong, profitable and expanding our global reach and capabilities to best meet our clients’ needs. Because we’re employee-owned, we have a huge stake in making sure we do things right. This drives the way we’ve structured, grown and continue to run our firm:
- Our five core businesses help to balance our sources of revenue and broaden our capabilities for clients.
- We’ve grown in times when many competitors were restructuring or downsizing.
- Our net capital is well in excess of regulatory requirements.
- We have been conservative in our use of debt and have significant unused bank commitments.
- Baird offers client account protection in excess of SIPC limits through a special Lloyd’s of London insurance policy.
Of course, our real strength comes from the trust and confidence our clients place in us, best exemplified by more than $200 billion in assets they have entrusted to us.
View Baird's Statement of Financial Condition reports.